Are you cleaning out your sewing room?
The Little Orange Patch accepts fabric donations which are used to make items for donating to others.
Some of the ways we use donations:
... making quilts for charitable organizations,
... supplement memory quilts,
... make items for our donations programs,
... and to provide fabric for those wanting to learn to quilt.
Want to help?
1. Please don't donate double knit polyester fabric.
2. Fabric should be quilting friendly, ex. cottons and some cotton blends.
3. Please bring the fabric during shop hours. If that's not possible, call us and we can arrange a meet-up.
4. If the fabric has been in storage and needs to be washed, we can wash prior to shelving.
5. We accept notions and thread.
We will be happy to make arrangements for pick up and will provide tubs for transportation!
The Little Orange Patch will also be happy to price out fabric that you are wanting to re-stash or re-home as opposed to donate.
Customers who need fabric can receive up to 1-1/2 yards of fabric or its equivalent in pre-cuts. Occasionally, we have bundles available for class. Unfortunately, we aren't a non-profit organization therefore we cannot receipts for donations.